MEDIUM/SMALL-SIZED DOGS ARE WELCOME AT OUR HOTEL!
This year you can pack up for your dog as well! That’s true—you can bring your pet over at Parc Hotel Germano for your Lake Garda holidays. Your animal will wake up with you, follow you on a lead to the breakfast area on the terrace of our restaurant, go for a walk with you in the park, and relax by one of our pools.
If your dog is more of a couch potato and prefers to idle the day away in its suite, no problem: just let our cleaning staff know, and nobody will interrupt his or her moment of relaxation.
At our hotel your dog will have fun and you will have a worry-free holiday. However, in order to ensure an untroubled coexistence for everyone, your pet must follow a few simple rules, which you can read here.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Medium/small-sized dogs are welcome! Below you can find some rules to be followed so as to ensure a relaxing holiday for you, your dog(s) and the other guests.
- In the communal areas, pet owners must keep their pet(s) on a lead, so as to make sure that all the other guests are safe.
- Pets are not allowed in the wellness centre and the restaurant. However, they can access the terrace in the restaurant.
- Pet owners are liable for any damage caused by their animals to other people and the property.
- In order to ensure the safety of our cleaning staff, pet owners are kindly required to inform the reception staff when their pets are not in the room.
- Pet owner must remove and dispose of their pet’s droppings with a scoop and a bag. In addition, they must also make sure that their pets do not bother the other guests.